Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Style Saturday: Smart Casual




Hello everyone.

When it comes to style and clothing, wearing the right clothes for your body shape and complexion is very important. Get it wrong and it can ruin your look! I've done it countless of times. If I liked something, I would buy it, even if it was not right for my body. Not everything we like or that's in fashion suits us.

Lately, I have come to learn the importance of wearing clothes that suit my body shape and complement my skin tone.

I use a site called dressipi.com which helps me to see the kind of clothes and styles that are perfect for me.  By measuring my shoulders, waist and hips, as well as my height, I've learned the kind of body shape I have and how to dress according to my shape.

One of the things I've noticed is how fitted longline tops, complement the upper part of my body. These kind of tops have extra length which means it perfectly skims over my hips.



No comments:

Post a Comment