Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

My Friday Look


This is my look for Good Friday! The weather isn't great here, it's wet and chilly! However, today is a special day because it symbolises the day Jesus gave His life for us on the Cross, so we wouldn't have to live a burdened life of shame, misery or constant unhappiness.

When you are going somewhere special, it's good to make an effort and dress nice. With this in mind, I thought very carefully about what I was going to wear to the special Good Friday Service at church.

This outfit wasn't what i was going to wear initially, but after much deliberation I decided to go with it.

 It's modern, it's chic and it shows my personality -  creative!

I wore chunky heeled ankle boots which you just about see in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment