Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

My Easter Monday Morning!

With it being Easter Bank Holiday Monday and an extra day off work for me, I thought about having a lie-in and making a good ol' English Breakfast when I woke up! I had been feeling quite tired lately and really wanted to spend the whole morning in bed!

 However, I woke up early this morning and the first thing that came to my mind was to go for a jog and do some exercise in the park! I hesitated at first as this was not part of my plan for the morning but I decided to get dressed into my exercise gear, put on my running trainers and go! The weather was and still is beautiful today so that was a bonus.

I spent around 45 minutes at the park and after I  felt energised and no longer sluggish or overly tired as I was did when I woke up!

Sometimes we think that sleep will do the trick to overcome that sluggish fatigue feeling but with me, I've noticed that when I exercise I feel so much better! My body needs a good work out regularly otherwise its starts to slow down!

P.s I had a very nice cheesy omelette with greens peppers and bacon afterwards, followed by a delicious fruit salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment