Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Review: Thai Restaurant Experience

I love food and I love eating out at restaurants. I like to try a new place at least once a month! 

One of my work colleagues is leaving us tomorrow so she arranged for us to go to a Thai Restaurant for lunch today. I’ve never been big on Thai food to be honest. I tried a Thai prawn curry recipe once which was turned out okay, so I was a bit sceptical whilst going through the menu, not being familiar with most of what was on the menu. However, I like to keep an open mind when it comes to food so I decided to try it out.

The restaurant was a short walk away from our office which was a good. As soon as I walked into the restaurant I thought “wow!” The gold and purple décor caught my attention straight away! It’s probably the most beautiful restaurant I’ve been to in my city! I can’t think of any other restaurant I’ve been to which has so much elegance and uniqueness! The seats were different to what I am used to but very pretty and comfortable. They reminded me of French vintage sofas and it’s something I’d definitely like to have in my bedroom LOL! Even the cutlery was unique and the waiters were dressed in traditional Thai attire.

 I chose Gaeng Phed Ped Yang; which is roasted duck in red curry paste with coconut milk, pineapple, lychee, tomatoes and basil leaves. I chose Egg fried rice with it. I really enjoyed the meal and it wasn’t too spicy which I liked! M

ost places have a limited lunchtime menu so I was impressed with the 32 different options we could choose from. Overall, I enjoyed having lunch at Tarn Thai restaurant will definitely visit again!







No comments:

Post a Comment